Anything you want to brag about?

My little girl got a note sent home from school today, she's the "Busy Bee of the Week". YAY!! I am so proud of her. They will recognize her tomorrow at the flag rasing ceremony at school! AAAHHH!! I can't wait to see the ceremony!

HannahLee87

Asked by HannahLee87 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeay for you llittle one!!! My son with Down Syndrome is goint to be 3 soon and he is finally singing parts of "Twinke, Twinkle Little Star" and doing the hand motions with it!!! We also are practicing other songs. He is really speaking more and more and starts preschool when he turns 3 in Sept.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my daughter (3yr 2 mos) called my dad "yeye" today..... out of the blue. "More water please yeye randy!". It was freaking precious..... and thank you Kai Lan on Noggin, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• ps congrats to your busy bee!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Ok you have to explain busy bee to me, because I always thought that meant gossiper! Lol.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Congrats!!!! With my kids nothing with studies school has started here in Calif. But spiritually my daughter has come to know that when she's in Gods presence she has no fears. She's 9.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 5:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Their school mascot is the Bee... and she did everything she was told to do and stayed on "Green light" all week LOL she's in Pre-K.
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I am a school bus driver for middle school and high school, and my kids on the bus is quiet and good students for me. Our school started this week, and my kids on the bus is as good as they were last year.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 5:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Our roommates girlfriend came over.. and had asked my daughter (4).. "Do you remember me?" and my daughter said yes but looked unsure. A little while later, my daughter called her over, gave her a big hug and whispered in her ear ''I DO remember you!''..... I melted!

And I'm really proud that she just turned 4 less than 2 weeks ago, and is already reading some of her books on her own. :)
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009