Are you sure the media isn't sweet on Obama?

I hear Obama supporters claim all the time that the media isn't in the bag for Obama. You can surely see that the MSM is not representing all sides of debate so as to provide a big picture to the people. This is just one more event in a very long series. Please, if you are an O supporter and claim that the media isn't very slanted in favor of him and everything he says, explain this (and yes, I know it's a Fox news link).
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/27/abc-nbc-refuse-air-advertisement-critical-obamas-health-care-plan/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• lol linky dink love it!

Oh yeah they are biased lots of media is. That is why Whole Foods is being boycotted and MSNBC has been helping PROMOTE the boycott!

They are all enjoying the Obamnaide in their cups. Sip sipping away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Of COURSE they adore him! They trash all the other politicians,and make sure NOTHING that even remotely portrays him in a bad way airs! I agree with anon :44, they just keep their cups full of the Obaminade and that helps tremendously, I'm sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• According to the article, ABC is following standard practice. The ad is absolutely partisan, and they have to play it straight and do the same for the other side.

IF THEY DO NOT...then your premise is valid.

NBC hasn't quite said no....the ad may still run there.

I do know that many media outlets would love to NEVER have to run political ads...they are a PAIN in the BUTT. I used to sell radio advertising...the requirements for political ads would turn your hair gray.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Do you sing strokin' a lot OP?

You do enjoy a good ego stroke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Fox news? Seriously? Fox is very biased. And, if the media makes a stink about what kind of dog Obama has or Michelle Obama wearing a sleeveless shirt, then what do you think about the media? gee?
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009