He's putting together an army! Americorp! Wow...

Obama is now putting together an army. A force with the strength of a real army. But this is a "street army." To combat those with different views. I am still learning about this. I watching the news right now, as I type this. But just when I thought he could not shock me anymore...he has.

If this isn't marksist...I don't know what is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• GOOD. I am glad he is not giving up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Seriously? He is nuts, and if you support our white house creating an army to go after their own people for voicing their opinions...free speech, remember? Then you are just as crazy as Obama and Pelosi!!!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• " GOOD. I am glad he is not giving up. "

Wooow! Anonymous has officially ate the crazy nuts.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yeah he is creating a "better police force" they are saying they will be just as equipped and trained as the military. Can anyone say Marshall Law :::DUM DUM DUMMMMMMM::: LOL! He is psychotic, this will also chain in the prolonged detention!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• and we had alot lot of free speech with bush in office? geez get a life and try to change things people, bitching never solved anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

heed your own advice...?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Americorps has been in existence since 1993. Please do your research before you hyperventilate. http://www.americorps.gov/

Answer by gdiamante at 6:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

_____________________
    BUSH IS NOT IN OFFICE NOW! OBAMA IS AND HE IS A MORON!!!! I would like you to know I send emails, snail mail, and phone calls all over everyday making sure they are paying attention. So maybe YOUR bitching is whats not solving anything.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Um Americorps has been in place for quite some time now. 1993 actually...Clinton put that together...And they don't do anything law enforcement related... You should check out their site. They do the same kinds of things that Peace Corps does, just on American soil.

http://www.americorps.gov/
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i wasnt bitching about anything just comparing the situations. If you dont like obama then figure out a way to change him being in office. If you cant/wont do that then shut up and deal with the actions he is making. simple as that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009