child care provider question for you all!

Iam wondering if anyone knows in the state of Wi how many non related kids you are allowed to have in your home for childcare, without being a licensed daycare provider? Also Iam wondering If that amount changes if you become certified and how to get certified and how many is it then?

Thank you

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 6:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I live in SE Wisconsin and have been in Early Childhood for about 20 years and hope I can help you. I believe the most you can have at one time is 7 and I don't think it is raised if you are certified. For more info on how to get certified, call the Kenosha/Racine Resource and Referral agency or one is your area. You can also call the local technical college's child development (or whatever the degree is called) program and ask one of the instructors for more information. If yo need anything else, feel free to PM me and I will help as much as possible.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009