I think maybe I ate some bad peperoni..... maybe it's all in my head. How long does it stay good?

It's from my son's party on sunday..... oh man now that I think about it, it probably was bad. It sat out all day sunday and it's been in my fridge since then. Do you think it was spoiled? I feel kind of sick but it could just be from thinking it was bad.(yeah I make myself sick by thinking of gross stuff)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Like a package of pepperoni? Or a pepperoni pizza? If it has been in the fridge for 4 days, it should still be fine.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• If the pepperoni was bad chance are you couldn't have gotten it passed your nose and if you did get it in your mouth you would never have swallowed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Pizza can only be left out 2 hours before being refridgerated before it poses a risk. After three days you should always throw carry out away. It is no longer good. 5 days old is not good! I'm surprised it wasn't a rock hard pizza!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

If that were true no one would ever get food poisoning! It doesn't have to have a putrid odor to make you ill. In fact most foods that have been kept in the fridge that are spoiled do not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• It wasn't pizza, it was cubes from a cheese tray.

~OP~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Pizza doesn't spoil after 2 hrs, LOL! Haven't you ever been to a party? I've left pizza out all night, ate it for breakfast, put it in the fridge and munched on leftovers all week. :)

I should note that pizza is the ONLY thing I will eat after it;s been out all night, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009