Would you please pray for my Aunt?

She had hip-replacement surgery monday and we expected her to get to come home today, but as I understand it, her sugar level is 300, and she is not responding to treatment. We have already had so many close calls with her. This is my favorite Aunt and my last living one. Please pray for her and thank you all in advance.

loving_mom7

Asked by loving_mom7 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes of coarse I will, the sugar is not too bad mine took several days to come down after I had an operation....granted I am 35 but diabetes can be tricky and sometimes a pain in the butt...I hope you get better news!! Good luck Mama
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• thank you korysmom she's in her 50's
    loving_mom7

Answer by loving_mom7 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• She and her family are in my prayers. Being in her 50's gives her a good chance of recovering well, I would think.

Answer by Bmat at 7:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• thank you both for your prayers and I just found out she mmay be able to come home today. as i said, we have haqd so many scares with her already.......COPD and other health issues. Again, thank you
    loving_mom7

Answer by loving_mom7 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009