birthday present

my son is going to be 1 next month. any ideas on a birthday present. i know he wont even know whats going on but what do u think he will enjoy... and he cant walk yet

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a big card borad box, it seems like that is what the kids like, i mean to clime in and have fun in, everytime i buy my nieces a big present, they only like the box, lol
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table. My kids loved there's, you can get it at toys r us. They do sell it online. Hope this helps!
    Melissa6280

Answer by Melissa6280 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My daughter is also one next month, and we are getting her a push toy that encourages walking. It also converts to a ride on toy. I don't remember what it's called but it looks like a lion and we got it at Target.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009