Christian moms, please pray for our wonderful pediatrician! He was rushed to the ER!

He is 60 years old and a wonderful Dr and man. He passed out cold today at the office and I was there.

He quit breathing and no heart beat. He was blue....they rushed him to the hospital and ER Dr's were able to get him breathing again but he is in a coma.

No word on what exactly it was.

He is such a good man and Dr, has taken care of ME as a baby and now my children ;(

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 6:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Health

• Praying here. Post over in the religion section and the ladies over there will pray too.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• praying

neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Only Christian prayers work?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Can I pray for him if I'm NOT Christian? Just wondering..... ;-) I am always ready and willing to pray for someone valuable like a Pediatrician. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yeah, rkoloms... i was going to ask the same question. It's always been my understanding that any positive energy sent toward someone who needs healing is a good thing!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Ok, go ahead, pick apart someones post. Do what you desire, I was not trying to be "Politically correct" and be mindful of including everyone, I was just trying to send up some prayers for a beloved friend and Dr.

I am a Christian, I feel like they are my "sisters" in Christ...I do not hate or am not intolerant others beliefs...but I personally do not value them as I do a fellow Christians prayers. That is b/c I am Christian....my beliefs (of course) are more important to me, as I am sure your are to you.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2009