Does your baby dislike YoBaby yogurt?

I wanted to spread the word about Little Blends by Horizon natural! My son hated the YoBaby yogurts but he just loves these. They are actually a wonderful blend of yogurt, fruit and veggies. I wanted to give you moms a healthy alternative to try, if your baby does not like the yobaby yogurts or does not like veggies. Give these a try! They are a bit expensive but there is a 75 cent coupon in every package, so if you your baby or toddler loves them as much as mine, try to hit double coupon day at the grocery store and save quite a bit!!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• We have these for my son too! He loves them... he loves the YoBaby kind too. I didn't think they were too expensive either... I bought our at Target regular price is $3 for a pack of 4
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I looked at them! I would so love to try them but I wish they made it in soy! It is such a pain to give DD a pill before milk yogurt. I have been considering just doing it though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• "Answered at 6:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 by: But_Mommie
    I looked at them! I would so love to try them but I wish they made it in soy! It is such a pain to give DD a pill before milk yogurt. I have been considering just doing it though. "

There are several brands of soy and coconut milk yogurts.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• YUMMMMM lol. My whole house eats them. It's almost the only fat my kids get, so they still gobble up the whole milk kind... I only get the kids low fat version if they're outta the "good stuff'. I think that thick layer of cream on top is a gift from God.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• o-k....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My daughter loves the yobaby yogurts, but I wish they had other flavors besides vanilla, banana, blueberry and apple. Maybe they do, but the local Target just doesn't carry them.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009