What type of diapers should I try?

I think my daughter may be developing an allergy to her diapers. We are currently using Luvs. If you have a child in size 3 diapers, I'm interested in knowing what brand you use and how well you like them. She does have eczema, so if the diapers have a fragrance they won't work for us. Thanks Moms.

lvaughn26

Asked by lvaughn26 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have 3 kids and use Pampers Baby Dry on all of them. I love them!
    Melissa6280

Answer by Melissa6280 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I LOVE huggies! They are the only thing that holds 'everything' in. lol. She is lactose intolerant so we can have some doosies. anyway. I wonder if the new huggies naturals would be good for her?

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I cloth diaper my baby because A. we wanted to anyway, and B. she was very sensitive to disposables. However, my mother refuses to use the CDs, and she uses everything but Huggies now, because she FINALLY learned that they DO leak with some babies.The only disposables my baby didn't have a negative reaction with were Parent's Choice from Wal Mart. Sometimes cheaper is WAY better. I recommend that you try everything, though. Buy a small pack of a new kind, try it out, if it doesn't work, try something new. And if it interests you at all, it's never too late to switch to cloth, if nothing else works.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• huggies.. but i never tried anything else
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 9:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i like this new target brand called up and up otherwise pampers
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 9:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I liked Pampers best and Huggies least (they leak SO bad, all 3 of my kids soaked right thru them so quick!) Pampers however are made by the same company as LUVS (I also used LUVS) not sure if any are hypoallergenic tho
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 9:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I use the Target brand (up and up) or pampers when they are on sale and I have a coupon. . . My SIL used only pampers on her little girls because the others gave them really really bad diaper rash. Oh, also something to think about that my SIL told me. . . her youngest has an allergy to the red food coloring they use. . . It made her break out after only a couple minutes. . . She cut out the food with red food coloring and it made a huge improvement. . . just another thought.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my friends son was also allergic to diapers and she would but small packages of a few different type and just rotated them. he eventually grew out of the allergy.
    softbalchic2004

Answer by softbalchic2004 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My DD had a problem with a lot of diapers and was severely allergic to Pampers (they have a lot of perfume). The diaper she did the best with and the only wipe I can use with her are the Target generic diaper and wipe (they call them Up and Up). I love the Target diaper and love their wipe even more! Also, only buy UNSCENTED wipes since you have a sensitive little one on your hands.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• try the parents choice diapers from walmart they fragrance fee and they always seem to be the best ones for my son. anytime they have a fragrance he gets a rash also !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2009