Baby foot tattoos

If you have one (real prints from the birth cert), did you have the footprints scaled to size or made smaller? And where do you have them?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a guy friend of mine just had the artist make a print at the shop with ink pad the baby was a newborn though he had them on his chest. i think the actual newborn foot size is the way to go
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• hubby has them and he had them enlarged to get all the detail. his son was tiny tiny when he was born
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my mom and uncle have one for my little brother, theirs are the actual size very small though some how the tattoo artist got the detail in there they look amazing, and my sister has the same tattoo but got hers enlarged.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• They made my sons a little smaller but only because he had really big feet and they would have wrapped around my arm if they were normal size. I'm going to do something similiar for my second son. You can go to my profile and look through my pictures, I have a picture of the tattoo on there.
    MamaslilAngels2

Answer by MamaslilAngels2 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009