how was your daughter when got her ears pierced?

for those who were under 2..did they pull on ear rings?

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 7:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She was 8 months old and she cried for less than 30 seconds. I got my second holes done at the same time and it's a quick pinch. Neither hers nor mine even bled. I expected it to be much worse than it was. After a few minutes, I couldn't even feel it anymore. Just clean them in the morning and at night for about 3 weeks. We had no problems at all.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Nope. She has never touched them . . . mine on the other hand . . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• how much did she cry when she had them done? my husband is nervous about taking our 20 month old in 2morrow.... i keep tellin him that thousands b4 have taken their daughter in at a young age to get pierced with little to no problems.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• thanks =) i have 6 in each ear plus 9 other piercings so know how that goes, hubby was concerned cause she is young, so im guessing its not any worse than gettin their boosters...
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• OH, injections I imagine are MUCH worse! They burn and go into muscle.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My dd got her ears pierced at 4 months. She never touched them when she was smaller. She is 3 now and we have to change them everyday to match her outfit.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• ok again thanks i think my hubby feelin better about our dd get her piercings 2morrow.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• She is 3 now and we have to change them everyday to match her outfit. ............

sounds like fun =) i didnt get to do the whole girly girl thing when i was younger, didnt even get my ears pierced till 11 and my mom went behind my dad's back to do it, he was against all that stuff, so looking forward to all the girly stuff with my daughter
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• 8 months and not a peep out of her hen they were done. I would have done it sonner, but my hubby was deployed and he wanted to be there when she got them done...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 9:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2009