How do you use the other ingredients like cinnamon?

RoxieAngel

Asked by RoxieAngel at 7:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i use cinnamon in my microwave..really.. put some cinamon in tupperwear add some water and microwave for 5 mins it makes the microwave smell good and the kitchen area..also the steam helps loosen dryed up food so u can clean it well without scrubbing..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• In cookies, oatmeal, pies, breads such as zucchini and pumpkin bread.

Answer by Bmat at 7:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I will fry pork chops and then slice up apples or peaches, mix them with butter, cinnamon and brown sugar, and pour on top of the pork chops with green beans on the side. And in the cookies and such like bmat suggested too
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I put cinamon when I am making my coffee,oatmeal,when making cookies,when making mochacinnos,and pancakes.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 12:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Cinnamon, nutmeg, or allspice can be good in savory dishes to complement other spices such as cumin, and curry. I sprinkled some cinnamon on my ribs it turns from sweet, to spicy while it cooks. I also make sweet potatoe fries, cut up into french fry shape, drizzle olive oil over top of fries in a baking pan, sprinkle a small amount of seasoned salt, pepper and nutmeg or cinnamon, over top and bake at 400 for 14-17 minutes until soft and crispy.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 29, 2009