LMAO this is so funny!! What a women did to her cheater of a husband

I found this absolutly hilariouse what she did!! He totally deserved it. What do you think?

http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/08/27/wife-publicly-shames-cheater-husband-during-rush-hour/?icid=main|main|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lemondrop.com%2F2009%2F08%2F27%2Fwife-publicly-shames-cheater-husband-during-rush-hour%2F

xomommy25

Asked by xomommy25 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i saw that earlier, it was funny, and he deserves it! hahaha i think its a good idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• CREATIVE! I would do that and then leave him anyway!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• nice =)
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• ahahahahahahahahahaha! LOL Man! He's one lucky guy to be married to her! He better not cheat again! =)P
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 7:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Hell yeah! I would so make him do that and then leave his ass!!!!!!!!!!! okay but it would be funnier to leave his ass after you made him do something like that how is he going to get a date after that one? It's very publicized i'm a cheater, that's better than the show cheaters.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• LmaoOO!! I grew up in that part of Northern Va, he was in one of the busiest morning commute area's, Tyson's corner Yikes!!!. She wasn't playing!!! You go girl now plez leave the zero...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• GUY LOOKS A FEW CANS SHORT OF A SIX PACK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Did you watch the YouTube video beneath the article? Dude, he looked soooo much like a whooped puppy dog! LOLOLOL!!! I'll so do that if my DH ever cheats bahahaha
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i dont know what im more shocked with....the fact that she thought of something like this (and the evil part of me is cheering her for it) or the fact that he DID it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that part floors me! it actually baffles me cause it proves he must love her alot to humiliate himself...but then i think...then why the hell did he cheat the idiot!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Lol my thoughts EXACTLY blueeyedgrl2377!!! I think they should do a follow up next week when his punishment is over. Does she forgive him bcuz she feels this shows he really IS sorry. Or did she just want his cheating ass punished,then will kick that ass out (as PP's have been saying they would do).
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 6:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2009