my 2 yr old daughter seems to breaks her cousins toys at my sisters house but doesnt do it at home.... why? and how do i fix it?

we have never had a problem with her being rough or destructive at home and this sudden surge of anger has me lost. i need whatever help i can get PLEASE! her tantrums have also gotten much worse and are occuring much more often.

Asked by dragnfly1705 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• At home, she knows it's her stuff. Maybe you could try bringing some of her toys over to your sisters house, that way she could have her own stuff to play with??

Answer by jackie8236 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Sounds like she needs some consistent discipline!!!

• On purpose? If it is on purpose, I'd have them play outside or something, bring over some chalk and bubbles... Maybe it's on accident because the toys are more fragile?

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2008