spotting at 15 weeks

I am 29 years old and pregnant with my 3rd, my other two are 7 and 8. I am 15 weeks pregnant and started spotting 2 days ago.... I went to the doctor they listened to the heart beat which was normal and I had an ultrasound which was normal.... but I didn't get to see the doctor after that and am wondering why i'm still spotting. I didn't spot during either of my other two...
It's not red bleeding, just brownish spotting. I also have some cramping. I know no one here is a doctor but thought maybe there would be someone out there who's had a similar experience???

janeenee

Asked by janeenee at 8:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant for my 3rd I had just moved to OK where it is HOT HOT HOT!!! The docs here dont even see you until you are like 9 or 10 wks pregnant and I was high risk. I spotted every time I went to the store or anything for the first 5 months becasue of the weather. The nurses here told me that dehydration is the #1 cause of miscarriage here so I either didnt go any where, or if I did as soona s I got home I laid down and put my feet up and drank as much as I possibly could, til I practically floated. So, to make the long story short, drink drink drink and keep your feet up as much as possible. Things should settle down :)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 8:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i'm from MN but I'll try it!!!!
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 8:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'm almost 13 weeks and had some spotting due to a subchorionic hematoma. The dr can check for that on ultrasound--they told me mine was really small and it wouldn't affect the baby but it's scary nonetheless! good luck to you!
    aniyabel

Answer by aniyabel at 12:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009