what was the last official baby item u got rid of? And when?

IE sippy cup, potty chair, etc

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• My dd is 3 and I got rid of all of her baby stuff at a garage sale a few months ago.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• 2 days ago I realized the diaper bag was a bit silly since we donated the remaining pull ups like months ago... so I tossed it. It stung a bit. Only thing left of what feels like my former life is the stroller... and after our upcoming zoo trip that's gone too!!!!!!!! Oh, I do have those blue and yellow baby swings from Little Tikes but they're converted into toddler style w/ no harness... and at the end of Summer they're history as well. *sigh* My heart is aching!!!!!!!!!!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• car seat.. 3 years ago
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 8:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my dd is 9 months gave her her swing/jumperoo/exersaucer/ and its sad we dont shop in infant toys no more we are in toddler toys 9+ month.. we moved to the other side of the toys! so sad
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Binkies----It was very due though they are 2 and 3 yrs old!!! Very glad, but sad at the same time :(
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 9:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I am still collecting the items that are no longer played with and stuff that we have outgrown. I have a friend that is due in Nov and she is acquiring all of our stuff. It really is sad that it is all going away.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Vibrating bouncy chair and potty seat. I still have the pack n play and my son is 13 yrs old.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• well i haven't gotten the chance yet, we saved everything from my dd b/c we knew we wanted another child w/in a few years and now shes 3 1/2 and our son is 3 months so we haven't gotten rid of anything yet. however i have started to go through her old clothes b/c i kept everything and its sad to toss them into the give away pile, i've been making sure they go to people i know so i know they'll get taken care of. silly since they are just clothes...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009