How long should my two week old be sleeping?

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a two week old should be sleep about 11-14 hrs a day, that's how they grow buy sleeping, he/she should be waken up for feedings and diapers change. so let them sleep as long as they will, that's the only way they grow right now. but make sure you wake them when they have to eat, if you have a schedule for them, stick with it and they will never go hungry
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I wish I had a child that had slept that long. My youngest did the best with sleeping, but they are all different some will sleep for great lengths while others like mine will decide there is too much to see even at this young age.
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 9:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• ALOT! I fed mine every three hours and she just slept until she got hungry again. The older they get you will start noticing that they are getting more and more alert
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2009