At what age should a LO imitate their parents by shaking their head no, clicking their tongue, waving ect?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my DD is 9 months and shakes her head no alot lol and claps when i clap started waving at 8 months
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My LO is almost 10 months old and does imitate but not all the time is this the same with your LO?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yea sometimes she will sometimes she wont.. she never does when i want her 2 lol
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Ok same here, I know he is capable but it isnt when I want him too!! ha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• lol yep same with crawling and standing she wont do it when i put her down in front of others that she doesn't really know she will just sit there
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Just in case you wanted to know peytonjj27, I asked this same question in 1-2 year olds and I was told that they started to imitate around 8-12 months but really got into in around 13-14 months. So I think at this age it can be inconsistant then they do it more the older they get!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2009