what is the best shampoo for pre schoolers?

What, in your opinion, is the best shampoo for a 4 year old with long, straight hair, based on how well it detangles, and smells? I've tried a couple different one's on my daughter, but I thought instead of going through trial and error on a million different conditioning shampoos, maybe I could get some other opinions. Thanks!

ginger813

Asked by ginger813 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• California Baby is great.

Whatever you use, check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database, maintained by the environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce): www.cosmeticsdatabase.com

Answer by rkoloms at 11:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Suave 2 in 1 shampoo..
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:13 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• We use Suave 2 in 1 (clear and gentle) and it works great. My DD has curly hair and I almost never have to deal with knots in her hair.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 8:39 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My daughter's hair get so tangled that I have to use adult shampoo and a good conditioner on it. The 2 in ones don't condition enough at all.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009