What do you think about interracial couples?

I know this may be a little controversial for some but I see nothing wrong with people of different races to date or marry. Your skin color doesn't make you who you are. If interracial couples have children that's just a way to flavor the world. Some see it as a sin..BUT how do YOU feel about it...let's get the answering started...

prcd_n_tatd

Asked by prcd_n_tatd at 10:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LOVE IN ANY RELATIONSHIP.

Answer by older at 12:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Considering I have biracial children, I have to say it doesn't bother me a bit.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I would have to say the same thing as the PP
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with it either. If you find a good person to be with and everything works out than who cares what race they are? The only time I see a problem with it is when and if the 2 peoples' backgrounds are so completely different that they can't seem to find a middle ground...especially if children are involved...that puts enormous stress on everyone which is not good.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I think the color of skin means nothing but just that..color.
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 10:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• being that i am half black and half white i would have to say im fine with it! lol its whats in the heart that matters not the skin color
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I dont see nothing wrong with it....I have 3 cousins that are mixed. Love doesnt matter what color you are or IF YOUR INTO THE SAME SEX! =P sorry had to throw that in there.....
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• lol..Amen CANDY!
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 10:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• first, it's not a sin, the bibles reference to being unevenly yolked (which some misinterpret, to justify their own racism), is talking about marrying outside your religion. It has nothing to do with your race.

Secondly, anyone who has a problem with it (bi-racial relationships, mixed children, etc), have some seriously unjust issues, that need to be examined.

I have a bi-racial daughter, and she is the most beautiful little girl, and one of the smartest girls her age that I know. And I'm proud of her and for her.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• If God placed my soulmate in a black, white, hispanic, etc person, I'd still love him no matter what. It's what's in his heart that counts.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009