Am i pregnant or is it in my head 2 months of trying and spotting but no period and faint positive HPT?

Usually when i have a period i bleed for atleast 3 days, and the spotting i had was very weird brownish pink and i didnt need a pad or anything. Very faint positive HPT and all the symptoms are there. My doctor wants me to wait until my next period is due but i have no clue when it would be due the spotting occured 4 days before my period was due last month.

1stTimeMom441

Asked by 1stTimeMom441 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• take another test in a few days, you may just be too early to tell with an HPT
    lululovexox

Answer by lululovexox at 10:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Usually they say any positive is a positive. I can't imagine you got a false positive. Take another one in a few days to be sure, but I would say congrats Mommy!
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 10:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• you are pregnant no matter what the pink sign an your cycle did not show so get prepare cause
    your pregnant no dout about it congradulation
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my hpt was the same way. super duper faint & i thought my eyes were playin a trick on me because we had only been trying for about 2 months! i thought it was wayyyy to good to be true bc you hear of women that try for months on end! take another test just to be sure but you prob are! =] congrats girl!
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 10:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2009