has anyone

bled during ovulation? im on cycle day 12 and i saw a streak of red. ive never had that before. if thats what it is...did i already ovulate or will i soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the same thing yesterday and I was too in cycle day 12. I asked some people and they said that it can happen when u ovuluate. I'v e never had it before, so who knows. better get to boding with dh if your trying to concieve. Ive been cramping as well but I guess well see when the month comes.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 10:45 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• While on the topic of the process of O-ing, "ovulation spotting" is another secondary ovulation sign that may occur. Ovulation spotting occurs when you see faint traces of blood shortly after the egg is released. The "rupturing" of the ovarian follicle and the bursting forth of the egg may not only cause you a bit of midcycle mittelschmerz, but a small amount of bleeding as well. This spotting occurs rather seldom - or can be easily overlooked. For women who examine cervical mucus, you have a better chance of detecting ovulation spotting, which may appear as a light pink streak in your CM

I got this off a site.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 5:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• oh wow thanks. i def coulnt miss mine thouh. it was bright red. i was scared lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2009