Did you model your nursery to be cute, or Efficient?

while I think my nursery is very cute, I cut down on the "fluff" and make it efficent enough for play, feedings and sleeping and its VEERRYY orginized so I can always find what I need.
How did you set yours up?

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 10:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Both, but I did have a lot of collectable figurines I have been collecting for her sitting around.. To be honest we only went in the nursery for clothes. She bunked with us for the first 8 months..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• both cute and efficient. the changing table is one of those 3 shelf ones, so it can serve to hold books and toys when he gets too big for it, my dd's was the same way and is now her bookshelf. the crib has bins of sheets and blankets under neath it so they aren't taking up useable space, and the closet has huge bins of clothes marked with their sizes b/c everyone i know has boys and is giving me hand me downs already. hes 3 months old and has up to 4T clothes already. so i've got that sectioned off and marked so its ready to go when that time comes. same with toys, they are in the bins marked by age that way when hes old enough i'll just pull them out of his closet instead of digging in the attic for dd's old toys. her room is set up the same way only theres alot more toys in it, but hers is setup with shelves of bins so its cute and tidy but easier to clean up and get to toys for her.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• both i started with the winnie the pooh theme, had the oversized stuffed animals and cute wall hangings and used the bottom 2 shelves of my changing table for storing toys in crates, now that my dd is almost 2 we got the princess theme going on and lots of pink and fluffy girly stuff. and got 2 dif size book shelves9one i painted pink and used decals on) i use for storing her books dolls and toys and again with the crates. i found a wooden cd shelf at a thrift store and painted it pink and put the cute disney princess decals on it and put under her toddler bed for extra storage, it slides out for when she wants toys and can easily be slid back in and makes it look like she has a trundle bed.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009