Does anyone else do this?

Im 35wks an i have the premilk an when im gettin dressed or gettin in the shower an my hubby is around i squirt him with it! Does anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL. I squirted babies father the other day-he pissed me off, and he was SOO grossed out.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i squirted my husband after baby was born. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Not while I was pregnant but a couple weeks after I had my daughter and my milk supply was constantly full cuz I was breastfeeding. I get home from work one night and take off my bra to nurse the baby and milk is skeeting everywhere, so I call him into the room and let him have it right in the face as soon as he walked in. LOL. He freaked out and said that was the grossest thing ever and he thought he would throw up soon. I however, thought it was the funniest thing ever. He says he was so grossed out because he read somewhere there was blood in it...I wonder if that is true. No matter. Needless to say, I've never done that again to him.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Thanks for asking that question and bringing up that funny memory for me again. I almost forgot about that.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009