twins

have anyone started clomid an ended up releasing more than one egg an had multiple
babies my doctor told me today that's one of the side effects that i could release more than one egg.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• happens all the time.
    But be careful what you wish for!!! I have twins and they are HARD WORK. seriously.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• ive heardof it a lot. i havent tried clomid yet bc we just started trying. twins are heavy through both sides of my family, especially my moms, and there aren't any for this generation yet. so we will see...
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:24 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• The odds of twins w/ Clomid are slightly increased (maybe 10%), but you're still most likely to end up with one baby. If you move on to injectible fertility meds your odds of twins or more increase to near 30%.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2009