Do you ever feel like you have a million things to do??

It takes me a minute to get motivated in the morning but once I get started, I don't stop!! I don't mind doing chores around the house and taking care of my 9 week old but I can't relax because I feel like there are a million things to do!! For example, if I know there are dishes that need to be washed, I HAVE to do them! I can't sit down and watch TV without that AWFUL feeling! My mother and sister are the same way...are any of you ladies?

CrystalJanie

Asked by CrystalJanie at 11:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If i start cleaning i'm the same way, i look at the first room i did with satisfaction and then i just look at the next and say one more. Until i end up cleaning the whole house , laundry dishes, changing the air freshners and all. I can't sleep when if i put things off until the next day because it drives me nuts, thinking of a list of things i have to do tommrow while trying to get some winks. yes, i have the same problems to and my son is 5 mon.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• im like that evey day the only time i have for myself is when my daughter is in bed sleeping and still i do things
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yeah I can't relax unless the kitchen is clean and I'm always aware that there is laundry to do
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yup yup yup
    i did that
    but now i realized,its not worth all the fuss cuz its just gunna b like that tomarrow
    plus i found out i was OCD
    LOL
    so ive learned to calm down and enjoy my kids, and not clean so much.
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 11:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes I am just like that, and now that I"m alittle older, my youngest child is 14. It seems I have less energy and just can't jump right on all those chores. It takes me longer to get things done. I"m trying to adjust, because I still have those awful feelings like I have so much to do, I can't just sit here and rest....but I have to now. I try to not feel so guilty, and accept that I am doing the best I can, I'm not being lazy.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2009