husbands dreams..

Does your husband ever tell you his dreams..? My husband sometimes does...they are usually dumb..about monsters chasing him or something.... BUT today he told me about the one he had last night... at first he was like..dont get mad, so i figured maybe he dreamt about anotehr woman, but no.......he said in his dream we got a flat tire, and pulled over to change it.... i ased if he wanted us ( me and the kids ) to get out too, and he said to leave the kids in, but i need to get out because Im weighing the car down !!!!

maybe his subconcisous (sp) is telling him im too fat ?
Im know im still attractive even though Ive gained weight within the last year ( since having our son ) ....but he has never said anything to me bout being big or y weight.... im not hurt, just curious about how he feels now ..

anyways do you think your husband would tell u a dream he had, even if he new you wouldnt appreciate it ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i don't think mine would if it were something like that, he'd be too scared that i'd freak out even though i'd probably just laugh at it. he'll tell me about dreams of other women, then again he insists its never someone he knows, just a random face he saw or whatever. and that doesn't bug me
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my so told me this morning that he had a dream that he caught me with another man in a pick-up he shot us both then woke up...

colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my husband told me he had a dream my younger sister was trying to replace me in all aspects she was going to my classes dressing in my close raising my boys and being a wife, he said in the dream she tried to make it like i never existed and she was me
    at first i got mad because it made me think does he want her to take over my life?? i dont know ..but honestly she does try to dress in my style she changed her hair to my color she tries to emulate me in alot of ways
    so i dont know what he was thinking , but her behavior in his dream goes along with how she acts in real life ..like she wants to be me
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My So talks out loud every night, so I will lay there and listen to him. I usually figure his dreams out that way, but he will tell me them in the morning. But he always, always dreams about sex, me cheating or fighting some guy. My nights can be very interesting, with his verbals and the things he does to himself...lol

I doubt he thinks you are too fat. I always heard we dream the opposite of what is real.
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 12:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I dabbled (very lightly, I will add here) in dream analysis.

A car usually represents some type of journey. Your husband was driving the car? Which probably means for the most part, he feels in control of things at the moment, aside from the "flat tire," which could represent some kind of obstacle, something that is preventing him from moving forward.

When he says you need to get out because you're "weighing the car down," that could be an emphasis on the fact that subconsciously, he feels as though he is not moving forward in his life and he needs to get rid of some baggage, so to speak. Again, that does not necessarily mean you.

I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL IN THE LEAST, I COULD BE COMPLETELY WRONG. That's just the impression I got from the dream. I don't think it's because he thinks you're fat...
    p3rdone

Answer by p3rdone at 12:02 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

LMFAO I wish my SO talk in his sleep.. he just moves his lips and shakes his head. he's a weird one lol sometimes I think he's trying to say leave me alone but can't get it out lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• geez your SO talks in his sleep, my hubby humps my leg in his! lmao...I cannot tell you how hilarious it is.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 28, 2009