shop online?

do you shop online ? what do u buy ? what shops /sites do you buy off of ?

Ive bougt a few necklaces off of ebay, and bought my daughter a birthday dress off of some kids clothing store....

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I prefer to shop online for anything I can get online besides groceries. I feel like it saves me so much time for other things. Plus I hate shopping in the stores. No crowds, no picking through sizes. And many online stores offer free return shipping, just in case I do need to return something.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:20 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yeah mostly for Jeans...Diesel, Rock & Republic.. they have good deals through Zappo's..umm & I buy discontinued stuff from ebay like hair products I can no longer find in the stores...also I had gotten hooked on this ridiculously expensive lip gloss that ebay had for way cheaper...ebay is iffy though...sometimes ya get jipped. I HATE shopping...it's much more fun to have stuff arrive on your doorstep~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:02 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I buy items that I know I want but aren't in stock in a store, so I don't shop online very often.
    I cannot buy clothing online because I'm the type of person who has to try things on and I have to see the clothing on my children, too, to see the fit. I would hate to pay the return postage for anything I wanted to return or exchange.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:03 AM on Aug. 28, 2009