How long did it take u to find out u were preggo after ur missed period.?

So ladies...I was late for my period 7 days and it hasnt come yet...I have taken 2 pregnancy test that came back neg...i have been cramping but no bleeding...How long should I wait b4 i test again...

vtyler6203

Asked by vtyler6203 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ummm i wasnt on a cycle yet because i was off depo and didnt get my period and i just got pregnant, which is pretty odd since it takes most women 1-1.5 years to get pregnant after their last shot wears off
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i tested one week past due, and it was positive, butpretty faint.

to the other poster, that is pretty unusual. my sister got pregnant ON the depo shot. just goes to show nothing is 100%
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:21 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I was 2 days late when I found out..
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I was 2 days late also when I found out. I would call your doctor for a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• wow am i the only one who didn't know until it was almost too late to make a decision about anything? I found out I was pregnant about a month and a half after i had already conceived. I didn't know how far along i was until i was almost 8 weeks. I went into the hospital for a drug overdose on my anti seizure meds and asked for a pregnancy test just because I had a small feeling i was, they came back in and said i was and there was no way it could have been a false positive. they sent me to an ob 2 hours away 2 weeks later and I found out i was 8 weeks along.
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 3:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i had a feeling before my period was due that i may have been pregnant and I was right but the 2nd time around i had bleeding even though i was pregnant i took one at around 4 weeks and it was negative... took the test again a few weeks later with a friend who was scared to test alone hers was a negative mine was positive...most hospitals or doctors tell you to wait 2 weeks but i think its different for all woman and all pregnancies since with the 1st pregnancy i showed positive at 4 weeks and with the 2nd c]baby i didnt show positive until 10 weeks
    singlemom4God

Answer by singlemom4God at 4:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2009