TTC after the ring! Just started spotting

I am TTC with #2. I took my ring out on monday and just started spotting today. I dunno if its my period or my body coming off the hormones. I was wodering if anyone knows how long it takes to get bad to normal after being on bc. I was on the pill for a while then just switched to the ring a couple weeks ago. thanks for the help!

Luv2BeaMOM513

Asked by Luv2BeaMOM513 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Its probably from quitting the ring. I was on it for over a year and when I took it out I had the same thing, spotting after a few days, then it went away after a few more days.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 12:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Thanks yeah I just called my mom and thats what she said too.I hope its not going to take a long time to get back to normal. Does that mean that I am not goin to ovulate till I get my period? I had my period the beginning of july. I am just afraid that the bc messed my system up and itll take me a long time to get pg.
    Luv2BeaMOM513

Answer by Luv2BeaMOM513 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009