Have you ever been hypnotized? Know of any one who has?

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never have, but we had a hypnotist perform on our Grad Night in 1996. They had my friends doing hilarious things! I asked them if they remember what happened, and they said, no. I had pictures of everything (I took pics, but wasn't allowed to video tape it), but I moved so much in the last few years, that they got lost.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:38 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• no i never have but i would love to be to see what happens. there was this one time that in my town at one of the bars ever first weekend in the month they have a comedian and there was suppose to be this hypnotist/comedian one time and i really wanted to go. but didn't get a chance. i was soooo bummed. i'm hoping he may come back sometime. lol
    bikerchickmommy

Answer by bikerchickmommy at 12:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I never have been myself, but there's a guy that lives in my community who is a hypnotist, and a woman I work with saw him to stop smoking, and by God, it worked!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 1:05 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• yes I have it was an ineresting experience...it was to reduce stress
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• the anon :18 was me...lol I accidently hit the dumb box
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I work with a guy who said he was hypnotized once. He said it as like you're concious and you can hear but at the same time your mind obeys the hypnotizer's commands. Sounds reallly weird to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• No, but it would be nice to be in order to take care of a few problems.
    I do self-meditation, though, and it is very relaxing.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My husband did hypnosis to quit smoking and I used hypnobirthing with our last child. We're both really happy with the results.
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 12:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2009