does anyone else on here have their nipples pierced?

if so tell me a lil about the experience...how much u thought it hurt? was it worth it? did u have any problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no way in hell would I pierce them right now...then again it might not sound so ccringe worthy after baby is born and breastfeeding is done lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i would never do that. my hubby thinks its disgusting and i just think it would be HELLA painful, lol
    sorry this probably didn't answer your question. i hope someone can answer if for you though.
    bikerchickmommy

Answer by bikerchickmommy at 12:52 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• my mom has hers pierced and the artist did the first one and she was lifting herself off of the table and it took him long to get through and then he said wow that was the worste ive ever done.. then he didnt the second one and it was 20 times worse...

i want to get mine though LOL
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I just recently not even 2 weeks ago had mine done. so far i love them. It hurt but wasnt nothing u couldnt take. my piercer said the second one always hurts more because u tighten up and are expecting it. so far no problems. i hope this helps
    Ciaras_Mommy05

Answer by Ciaras_Mommy05 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• F No!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I had mine done when I was 18. Of course it hurt, but it wasn't as terrible as I imagined. I took some Tylenol before and just did it. I remember it stinging for a few hours afterward, and it being slightly irritating for two weeks while it healed... but it was definitely bearable. As for how it looked... I loved it. It was pretty and fun to play with ;) ;)... I took it out when I got pregnant though and I haven't tried to put them back in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2009