How can i Dye my red hair to bleach blonde w/o damage?

YoungMommy409

Asked by YoungMommy409 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wish I knew....I've been wondering this same thing for ages.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i have dark blond and used to bleach it white practically. First you have to remove all pigment in your hair i used to use something called ultra blue then after that you can apply a color i use to use ultimate naturalo blond. No matter how you do it bleach is very damaging. when it starts looking over bleached i go to the salon and have them do a treatment called cellophane treatment, it will make your hair brand new and im not kidding. not cheap but well worth the money thankyou hope that was of some help to you

tammy91070
    Tammy91070

Answer by Tammy91070 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Depends on your hair color. If yours is dark like mine, it's best to do it by highlighting it all over. Once you do that you can maintain the light color by regular hair dye or continued highlighting. Eventually you'll be blond all over.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• No, you can't...lol..I'm a 'damaged blonde' and I spend buttloads of $ just to keep my hair looking relatively ok-ish with $alon conditioner$, repair formula$, protien recon$tructor$...but do I stop bleachin it? Noooo... I'd rather go without food.. I had platinum color hair as a kid and it started darkening in 7th- 8th grade...so I started dyin it, when it gets dark I don't feel like myself..ya, I should talk to my shrink about it. Your hair is beatiful btw...I guess 'the grass is always greener'.. huh?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Uh you can't.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I would not dry your lovely red hair blonde, it will cause to much harm to it. If you must Do NOt DO NOt Do Not do so with out the best hairdresser in town doing it. She will be able to tell when do stop so it does not break , she also will have deep conditioning agent on hand if she needs it.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 3:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2009