MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THIS SPECIAL MEMORIAL.??

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THIS SPECIAL MEMORIAL.

We have a little less than one month and counting to get the word out
all across this great land and into every community in the United
States of America.

THE PROGRAM:

On Friday, September 11th, 2009, an American flag should be displayed
outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States.
Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on
this eighth anniversary of one of our country's worst tragedies. We do
this to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families,
friends and loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those who
today are fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 1:05 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Action Plan:

So, here's what we need you to do .

(1) Forward this email to everyone you know Please don't be the one to break this chain. Take a moment to think back to how you felt on 9/11 and let those sentiments guide you.

(2) Fly an American flag of any size on 9/11. Honestly, we should fly the flag year-round, but if you don't, then at least make it a priority on this day.

Let's let Old Glory wave and ask God to bless America!

"Some heroes wear capes; mine wear combat boots."
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Thank you, I think this is a very stately and patriotic way of remembering the few thousand innocent citizens that were murdered in these perilous times, goin watch GB tomarrow! He has a great show on what average people can do about this Govt. fiasco that is toppling down our country.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Thank you!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_v8T363r-R5g/SMk90K_PK2I/AAAAAAAABRU/-Y9NyalervY/s400/9-11+NEVER+FORGET.jpg

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I understand about 9/11 but what about 12/7? That was the 1st time terrorists attacked Americans. Have you ever been to the Memorial at Pearl Harbor? Standing over the hull of the Arizona broke my heart. Seeing the names of the men who died that day...

Fly your flags EVERYDAY to honor the men & women who gave there lives defending this country.
    " All gave some, but some gave all. Some stood true for the red, white & blue and some had to fall. If youever think of me think of all your liberties and recall some gave all..." Thank you Billy Ray!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I will never fly a flag outside my home to celebrate the fact that we started a war that shouldn't have been started and my best friend was killed because of something that even he thought was ridiculous. 9/11 was an excuse for bush and he milked it and got way more people killed than in the actual towers themselves.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Aug. 28, 2009