pregnant and worried

My husband and I just found out we are expecting our 3rd child. This was definitely an unplanned pregnancy (i was on the pill) We have decided without a doubt to have this baby but I'm having a hard time being excited or even happy due to concerns about how we will afford another and giving my other kids (one is 5 and the other 1 year) enough individual attention. These things find a way of working out right? Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry. Somehow you will always have enough money for your children. Relax and enjoy the fact that you have an excuse for gaining weight!! Best Wishes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• have a saturday or sunday to spend with each one alone doing what they want to do this way they can have there own time.also doing things as a whole family isnt bad either it will keep you all close.i think you all will be fine.congrats!
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• hello, my motherly insight tell you having another child is latitude, a cord of three is not easily broken
    ps-and the best things in life are not things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2009