ARMPIT LUMPS???

In my right arm pit, will i was going to shave it and there was a lump the size of a fifty cent piece there so i squeezed it- i was to the doctor two months ago it was dime size then but by the time the appt came it shrunk, he said itwas nothing and i forgot about it-- without squeezing it. So when i saw it, felt it, i was shocked and scared and I squeeze it, i can't not help it, i did not squeeze it hard and stuff came out and now it is so sore and its not going away

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 1:21 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Health

• I was going to suggest it was your lymph nodes, but if something came out when you squeezed it i'd say go to the dr.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It sounds like a boil if stuff came out when you squeezed it. Go to the doctor to make sure. They often itch and hurt, but sometimes not, so find out how to get it to heal up, you may need some antibiotics because sometimes they are caused by some strep or staff infection. Meaning you will keep getting them every so often unless you take something to get it out of your system.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I wish I could say atleast you squeezed something out but what if the stuff was part of your body telling you hey I am trying to fight something inside your body. One day I was showering and noticed a dime size lump in the groin area between my vag. and thigh (upper) I freaked but dh tried to pop it and nothing turned out to be some kind of gland thing the doctor said to just leave it alone but always come in to see the doctor to make sure it is safe, but she said something like it's the body way of fighting certain disease. something like that but get checked anyway to be safe. GL You probably irritatied it stop squeezing it give it time to heal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I had this exact same thing. My doctor told me to apply very hot washcloths to it several times a day. It worked. I stunk from the heat in the armpits but the lump went away.
    jlfarris27

Answer by jlfarris27 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009