My kids (4 and 2.5 years old) have been asking to go to Chuck E Cheese. Do they have games and fun for the little ones? Thanks

firefighinmommy

Asked by firefighinmommy at 2:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• yes they do! There is a kiddy area and there are big kid games :)
    Bentyswife

Answer by Bentyswife at 2:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I have been taking my 3 year old there for about a year now and she loves it. It is a kid friendly place and its easy to keep an eye on your kinds while they play.
    Mrs.Apple

Answer by Mrs.Apple at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• They do. Go online and look for printable coupons because it is expensive there!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• see im the odd ball we took our daughter there and it was very expensive and i didnt really see what the money was worht my daughter got very bored and wanted to leave because she really didnt know how to play anything there....have u ever heard of monkey joes??? its a huge playground inside u know those inflatable giant slides and jumpers and ball jumpers when u walk in its like sky high jumpers its really neat i took my daughter there and she had a blast jumping and bouncing and all that...but i guess it depends on the kid....they need to come out with something more for just kids similar to chuckee and monkey joes.
    ShYmAmA08

Answer by ShYmAmA08 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• We go all the time - we have a method, I give them each a coin and allow them to run around. When they need another coin, they check back in with me. This way they have their freedom and I still feel like I have control. This is good for your 4yo. Still near the Toddler area for your littler one.
    TandC

Answer by TandC at 11:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2008