Who here lives where it never gets hot?

Can I come stay with you for the rest of the summer? Please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Normally, I would say I do....temperatures here are pretty much the 60's and 70's....occasionally low 80's, but today it was 98!! They said 4 more days of this heat for us. I'm right along the coast in Los Angeles....drive inland just a bit, and it gets hot....usually not right by the water!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:46 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Ohwrite...I am just about 5 miles inland off the coast in San Diego!! It was 96 here at 9am...way too hot for me. Not to mention fire season coming up..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• This crazy heat....I'm not used to it, and don't like it either!! I can't take off enough clothes to be comfortable!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:51 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'd rather live in dry heat then this humidity crap!!!
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 1:55 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• We have some bi-polar weather. It snowed from Oct. to May off and on this year, then it was hot for a while, then cold. I dont know what the temp was today but it was hot!
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• um... I live in Alaska. It hasn't gotten above 70 all summer and now winter is on it's way! It's been in the mid to low 50's all week and raining. Snow expected between late september or late october through May!!! We just got through the 24 hours of complete daylight and the bears seem to have gone back into hiding. The moose stay out all year long, and we're heading for 22 hours of darkness.
    You can come up here and give me some company! :D
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Were I am the temp isnt to high, but the humidity makes it feel soooo much worse. I have always lived in dry heat, so the humidity kills me
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I can't stand the heat and humidity, either. I live in VA where the summer weather is unbearable!
    My homestate is Maine and I wish I could live up there all year round, but I've been transplanted in VA so I have to get used to it here. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I know how you feel PrydferthMenyw, the humidity here in Virginia is so unbearable at times. I like to go on walks but man it sucks when it is so humid that your sweat doesn't evaporate but just sits there, therefore, your body can't reduce its heat. I came from Ohio and that was humid as well. I would love to experience dry heat.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 9:14 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• 07lilmomma1108, you are reminding me not to complain. We just moved back to the Los Angeles Coast after 6 years in Wyoming. Although summer can get hot there, 9-10months of the year it's winter, and I'm not missing those cold temperatures at all!! I have heard that Alaska is incredibly beautiful though, as is Wyoming.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:11 AM on Aug. 28, 2009