feeding a 16 month old

My fiance travels to virginia for 4 months out of a year, so its only me and my daughter what are some good single recipes for just the two of us? She isn't a picky eater. I've really been blessed with that! Also I am a health nut so I try to eat real healthy I just dont know any good fast recipes for 2 for dinners......all info is welcome thankyou.

tinkerbellma21

Asked by tinkerbellma21 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• a toddler gnawing on corn on the cob is always adorable!!!! doesnt get much more portion controlled and healthy then that

try something with pesto.... homemade if possible
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• try boca burgers, also eggs and bacon, my kids love breakfast foods. Eggs are the best protein and are inexpensive too!
    muffin400

Answer by muffin400 at 2:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• You can always make the same amount you usually make, then have the leftovers for lunch the next day. I make a lot of meals that could feed 8 people easily. hah Left overs for lunch the next day, or 2 is fun and cuts down on kitchen time. Put them in air tight containers, still just as healthy as when you first made them. You can also set aside some before it is actually cooked, then cook it a few days later so it is fresh, if you prefer.
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 2:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• try kraft.com, they have some really great and easy ideas.
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 8:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009