I need some support...

I feel like cutting myself. Things have been rough lately in my life and going nowhere. I used to cut myself when I was younger and now I feel like doing it again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Dont do it. Try doing something else....cleaning, writing, even coloring. Anything to keep your hands and mind busy. We're here for you momma!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:44 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• cutting yourself will not make things feel better,.belive me i know. i used to when i was a teen and looking back i cant ever belive it made things feel better..granite it did back then but in the long haul it doesnt. go hold your baby and know that he/she needs a strong momma to have..your baby needs you to be there and you dont need to harm yourself to make yourslef feel better. go take a nice hot bath and then get some sleep, nothing is ad enough to harmyourself over. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• What's upsetting you? You gotta get sh*t out or it'll destroy you. My life sux too, but after bitchin and moanin to my friends here I always feel better...or less like swallowing a bottle of pills anyway.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:55 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• vent your anger and frustrations, get it out in the open. slicing threw your skin wont solve anything! never harm yourself blog it ,post it, ask it , say it! talking can help even to annon strangers, I have deep scares under my tattoos that only i can see . The solution to my problems was friends and family reach out some one will reach back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009