how to deal with insecurity after having a baby

i am a young mom and i had a baby 6 months ago its mostly my shape since i meet my man in high school and still been young i feel my body change so dramatically that i feel so jealous all the time and so protective toward my man he tell me am a mom know and he doesn't really care about my appearance he loves me how can i fix my insecurity help am scared to drag my man away with my suspicions and jealous of him leaving me for my body

Yesika951

Asked by Yesika951 at 2:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• work out, that's what I started doing on monday
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• just try and work on losing the baby weight. Its normal to feel that way, for most women. Maybe you guys can go for an hour long walk all together once a day.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Ya I do agree with looovemybabies workout and watch what you eat. You body is going Thur a lot of changes right now and it will feel back to some what normal in no time. Look at your child and every little part that you no longer like tell me it's not worth it, You have a beautiful baby.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Aww honey, I know exactly how you feel. Definitely working out is the key. But, ya know what? Your man just wants to get you naked and often. He loves you because you gave birth to his baby and who you are as a person, not what size your thighs are.
    PS The soft glow of candles hides many of the things that we are sensitive about.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2009