i need [y o u r] help !!

ok ive been searching online about these questions, but i dont seem to be getting the answers that i want, simply because they are not clear enough...

so here are the questions;

1.how much milk do i need to feed my 5 month old son? [enfamil premium, hes about 15 lbs]

2.what kind of foods [baby && solids] should my 5 month old be eating?

3. what does it mean when a baby slaps his hands down [open fists] on lap like he is demanding something at that very moment but he seems fine?

[if i can think of more i will re-post some more questions i have in mind]

but if you can answer some of these i'd really appreciate it, thanks !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 1.how much milk do i need to feed my 5 month old son? [enfamil premium, hes about 15 lbs]
    about 4-8oz per feeding,
    doesnt need to be on but you can start him on veggies one at a time a week between new ones to check for allergic reactions
    he may be just trying to get your attention without crying. or he just likes the noise it makes
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:04 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• 1. my baby is the same age and she also weights the same and she drinks 5-6 ounces

2.my baby is starting with baby cereal witch is the rice one and soups i recommend feeding homemade meals since there healthier then gerber which int the bad give from time to time like fruits that you cant shred but it depends if the baby has teeth if so then can give cookies and solid stuff that you know are going to dissolve in the babies mouth and cant choke

3.my baby also does it when she want to play or when she want to grab something those are just some of their reflections that they are starting to express to let you know if they want something or just want play
    this are my best advice since i think i so far have been able to attend my baby in her needs
    Yesika951

Answer by Yesika951 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• um my daughter drank about 4 to 6 oz and she ate everything in sight lol...hum baby cereal, mostly stage one baby foods with cereal on the side. like a scoup or so of cereal mixed with formula and little less then half a jar of baby food.
    and she slaps everything, shes 9 months old and still does it, shes playing or idunno what the heck she doing lol i think she just likes the noise.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 3:30 AM on Aug. 28, 2009