Why do they have such crappy match-up in showdown?

They should catagorize them better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's why I stopped entering pics in ShowDowns. Would you vote for a grown-up couple over a couple of cute litlle toddlers? Would you vote for a beautiful dog instead of a beautiful baby? No WAY the baby's gonna win EVERY time. GEEZ put my dog up against another DOG!! Put my grown up couple's pic against ANOTHER grown up couple!! It doesn't take Einstein to figure that one out!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yeah and the best self portrait catagory? Doesn't that mean it is a picture you took of yourself and not a picture of someone by themselves?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I agree....that is why I stopped entering. Also, when I was in there voting for a lot of them some category kept coming up that kept showing these stage pictures and such that were for Harry Potter or something that was unrelated to the showdowns! That annoyed the heck out of me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:52 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I always though self-portrait was a picture that you took of yourself, by yourself cause all the picture you enter should by taken by you. Maybe they should have a description as well as different catagories.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2009