So is this the garbage Libs call credible news?

You call this credible news? Correct me if I a missing something, but you guys talk crap about Beck and Fox News yet THIS is what you are countering with? Tea-baggers? Really? What is disgusting is the fact they are making a big deal out of people sending tea bags to congress, letting them know the tea party is coming. Instead of actually reporting the news she continually makes tea bagging jokes?

The organizers said "...a fantastic time for Chairman Steele to LISTEN to what we have to say." Then Maddow so graciously counters with and I quote " Presumably if he is being teabaged while doing so, the message will be muffled." Wow...amazing, way to make yourselves look very ignorant MSNBC.

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 3:22 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• LOL that is hilarious. Seriously funny. Cable news shows (ALL of them) are entertainment with a little info tossed in there. Get over it :)
    Renee21

Answer by Renee21 at 4:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Oh I am over it. It is just too bad Libs can't get over it. I know its hard for them to see their news source and its anchors as biased ignorant commentators. But they can bash Beck all day! Its called shutting the haters up!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Glenn Beck show today****
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• tea bagging is a symbolic or figurative term or sign of taxes we(over half the population) did not ask for.

Where,or how do we get heard?
    muffin400

Answer by muffin400 at 4:38 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes I agree making a mockery of over half the US population, no wonder FOX is #1!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I can ask the same question. It is all what commentator Beck says the TRUE and most trust worthy news source for YOU?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

Prove the facts Beck has presented on his show this week Wrong.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Like i've always said, atleast us who are teabaggers arent the ones getting TEABAGGED. Jokes on them!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:50 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Rachel Maddow.......................................confused and GROSS!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:50 AM on Aug. 28, 2009