Did you know this?? I' researching shots and pros and cons... to make a decision.... crazy!

Did you know 58% of all Measles cases were contracted by people who were VACCINATED against the disease?

In 1993 during apertussis outbreak in Ohio, 82% of younger children stricken with the disease had received regular doses of the vaccine?

Did you know that the United States has never conducted its own clinical test to determine whether the pertussis vaccine is safe and effective? Instead, they rely on data from Great Britain during the 1950;s on children between sixmonths and one-an-a-half years of age. Even though 42 of these children had convulsions withint 28 days, A 2 month old baby weighing less than ten pounds receives the same does of the pertussis vaccine as a fifty pound child entering pre-school.

Did you know in another study of 103 children who died of SIDS Dr. William Torch of the Univ Of Nev. School of Medicine found that more than two thirds had been vaccinate prior to death.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• CONTD...
    Of these, 6.5 percentdied within 12 hours of the vaccine 13 percent within 24 hours, 26 percent within three days and 37, 61, and 70 percent within one, two, and three weeks.

In 1985 the federal gov't reported 1,984 "non preventable" cases occured of measles. but 80% of these "non preventable" cases occurred in people who had been properly vaccinated..Barbara Fisher exec VP for Nat'l Vaccine Info Center states that every year about 12,000 reports of adverse reactiong to vaccines are made to the FDA.... and that there are thousands more that DR's do not report. The public is also unaware of the amount of money awarded in these cases. In the last few years more than 1 BILLION DOLLARS HAS ALREADY BEEN AWARDED FOR HUNDRED OF INJURIES AND DEATHS CAUSED BY MANDATED VACCINES
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• CONTD......
    In central Africa (where AIDS epidemic is though to have originated), The people were vaccinated by WHO they vaccinted people with small pox and reused needles 40-60 times during this campaign. The only strilization done was waving the needle across a flame. This was ironically when the AIDS epidemic broke out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• That is a big reason why we delay vaccinations. I think they are generally a good thing, but I am not willing to put all that stuff into my babies. We wait until they are older and bigger to start giving them the vaxes.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:09 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Not to devalue the life of humans but we should do the same with our pets. Giving a 2 lb kitten shots 3 weeks in a row is unneccesary.
    rotPferd

Answer by rotPferd at 9:57 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• As I understand it, it's illegal in the US to do clinical trials with children. They do the trials on adults, then adjust the dosages for children. This is why I never allow my child to have a "new" vaccine. For instance the HPV vax will not be given to my daughter. They have no evidence as to how it will affect a child in 10 years, 20 years... etc. My child isn't a guinea pig.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Oh, and my children did not get the Prevnar vax either for the same reason. They have no idea what affect it will have on them when they're older.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• They haven't even tested the Swine Flu vaccine yet and moms all over CafeMom are stating that they will get it for them and their children.

Japan changed their vaccine schedule and have since experienced a lower percentage of SIDs deaths.

Gives you something to think about doesn't it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2009