I want to sleep.. and I can't

I have back pain like nothing! it's currently up and down my lower spine, and on the pelvis bone.
my fiancee's mother called me and told me about getting hot to warm water in a ball or in a water bottle and have someone push it against my back to relieve the pain.. Did it work?? only for a few minutes. I can't get anyone to do it right now because everyone's ASLEEP! ugh... I can't even sleep because of it.

and on top of that. I'm going to the hospital today around 2 for a nonstress test and a biophysical profile because they're suspecting I have preeclampsia and wants to make sure the baby's fine.. why can't anyone induce me >.< I've only got 4 days till my 40th week... I'm seriously getting tired of this pregnancy lol this little boy caused me more pain than anyone ever did.. but I know it'll be worth it in the end.

HOW DO YOU RELIEVE THE FREAKING PAIN LOL

kittenripmaygo

Asked by kittenripmaygo at 6:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try taking a warm bath!! haha you sound like me when i was pregnant, they tested me 4 times for pre eclampsia i was so swollen and stuff UGH i hated it! lol but i loved being pregnant!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol I can't even sit in the tub without being in pain :/ I've done warm baths, that pressure thing, trying to sleep with my legs elevated, walking. and nothing seems to work. my parents, my fiancee, and his family feels for me cause I hardly sleep now. and me with no sleep... not a good combination when I'm having a bad day lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 6:31 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• :( have you gone to a chiropractor? OMG m FIL is one... wow it was amazing when i was pregnant!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'll try that
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 6:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• :D Good luck!!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:36 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I bought a body pillow. I feel so much better just laying on it. I put half of it under my back/butt and the ohter half under my legs. It just relieves the pressure off of my back for a little bit. and laying on my side with it. Stetching helps me too. Hope you find something that works!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 8:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Have you tried hands and knees to redistribute the weight?

Aslo check www.spinningbabies.com if the baby is posterior it can put a lot of pressure on your lower back, they have techniques for encouraging the baby to move to a more favorable position.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Ask your doctor about physical therapeutic techniques.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009