why should I pick you?

tell me ! why should I pick your answer as the best answer?
yes this is a trick question but I want to know when you answer a question what should I look for when selecting the best?.
I look for personalilty, silliest, and what DID in fact answer my question and get the point accross!.. now tell me how your going to answer this one? ..who knows you may just have right answer for me.! :)

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 6:52 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't answer questions with the intent of trying to win a competition.   I either answer honestly or with a snarky comment if the question is stupid.  If the question is asking for advice I give the best advice I can, based on my experiences.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:21 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• LOL! Good question. Sometimes people have picked my answer, and I wonder, "WHY??" There are other better and more thorough answers that were given. I think you should pick an answer that is thorough and helpful to what you have asked.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Hmmm...when I answer questions in most cases I go for honest yet witty. So I guess I would have to say that you should pick my answer because I think that i put the most thought into mine even if the answer to the question it's self sucks. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:09 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I just try to answer questions that i know the answer to. I like to help people that need help. There are many crisis places to call but lack experience from their lives. A life cannot be directed by a book.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• You should pick my answer cuz it be da best! J/k! I usually pick a combo of most helpful/funny, depending on what my question was.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2009