are yoiu gonna get the flu shot?

are you going to get the flu shot this yr? are they making a shot for this swine flu as well? they are saying that this yr is going to be worse and up to 90,000 people can die from it. that scarey. i got the flu shot last yr for the first time as well as my kids but im scared to get it this yr. hearing to many bad about them and how it makes you more sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Health

• I got the flu shot as a college student - but it has been 12 years since that! I don't think I will get one this year. I may change my mind, but I doubt it!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:14 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• As a cancer survivor my doctor wants me to get one every year, as well as the pneumonia shot. I'm not sure yet if he's going to recommend the swine flu vaccine, but they can just keep that one, IMO. I believe it's too soon to trust it and it needs to be tested more.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:31 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Um...the shot does not make you more sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• We do not get the flu shot so we will not be getting the swing flu shot either. It is pointless.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I don't know. I will ask my doctor. I did get the pneumonia vaccination in MAy. But everyone should ask their Doctors about the Flu shot, and don't listen to Moms here. LOL. It seems there is a cult of Moms who think Swine Flu shot are a conpiracy to make the citizens of the USA sick. @@ Seriously---don't aks Cafe Moms. Ask your Doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Anon - The swine flu is no more deadly than the regular flu. The stats speak to that. It is just another version of the flu. People are freaking out about it because of the media.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 3:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• well, most doctors are in the conspiracy to give you what ever they can put into you to keep their jobs circulating.....there are so few good doctors in this world. as for me, i dont think i will get the swine flu shot, its NOT 100% safe...........yet anyway.......holistic and naturopathic doctors are better in my opinion, choose wisely..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Aug. 30, 2009