Why do we even have "liberty"?

After the Presidents broach of plans for the Healthcare reform --separate issue all itself--, most Americans have absolutely flipped their lids. They're protesting our President and I have to ask you why we even voted if Obama getting into office was just going to cause all of you to feel "threatened" by him.

It's not a point of: "He shouldn't" be there or he's "not supposed to" be there..

He's our President.

Where were you dipwads when Bush was squandering away our money to this insufferable war? "Iraq doesn't have WMD's I see, but we're going to stay here and "finish" the job anyways!"

And now, YES! Obama has to live in that shadow and work to 180 this country after 8 years of stupidity.

But now Obama wants a healthcare reform, and no one can keep their guns in their pants.

-sighs-

Why is there even democracy?

gabrielle_x

Asked by gabrielle_x at 7:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow. The level of cluelessness. Try reading the first amendment. Then read it again. Then keep reading it until you figure it out.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I think you need to learn to read. She was using sarcasm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• OP its a bigger problem than just Obama/Bush, war expenses/health care expenses. No one in this country really wants it to get better. I hate to say it but our country is weak right now and when I say no one I mean everyone, not just the politicians want to fix it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• She was using sarcasm.

She's Christian baiting in R&B at the same time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Hey, where did my answer go?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:44 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• gabrielle_x, where were you during your high school civics/government/US history class?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:48 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Well, miss dipwad, when will you get over the fact that Bush is not President and those days are gone. Just because You didn't pay attention doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    Aside from that, your question is stupid. We vote because there is such a thing called term limits for Presidents. It's been this way forever partly in fairness. The people should have a say in who is the leader of (wat was) the free world. If they don't like what happens after they vote they have the chance to change that. It's our right.
    Why don't you try reading the constitution, not sure you could understand it but it could clear things up for you.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I did not vote for Obama because I do not agree with his politics and deception.....And I really don't care if he is a Democrat not if he was eligible to be a President, I would have no problem.

But obviously we have a problem.....

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:20 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Folks, the original poster's question is a perfect example of the level of understanding that Candidate Obama pandered to and won in the last election. It's voters like this that are the reason we have a treasonist, Anti-American, anti-freedom, anti-democracy, socialist president in the white house, who has the ball and is running blindly with it, and has no idea where the goal is or how to get there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Did your monthly visitor arrive this morning? You certainly are combative today.
    I didn't vote for Obama, and I have every right to protest his proposed policies and bills. If you don't like that, you should move to a dictatorship where you'll be imprisoned or killed for your dissent. Otherwise, you really shouldn't tell people that they don't have a right to not accept what Obama is proposing. Talk to me in 10 years when perhaps you've had a chance to gain some wisdom and experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Aug. 28, 2009